Sunday, August 9, 2009

The difference between a T and an E

How much of a difference is there between a "t" and an "e"? This is not a trick question.

Recently our family has had some challenging issues regarding health and employment. I am so thankful for my family, friends and the body of Christ coming alongside to pray for our needs.

Interestingly, in the span of two days I received an email from a dear friend, saying she was "lifeing" me up in prayer. I actually didn't notice it until a cc person said good to know you will be "lifed" up in prayer. Soon after, a stranger who is praying for our needs wrote to say that she would continue to "life " my family up.

I don't believe in coincidences, only God-incidences. How two total strangers could totally skip a key and write the different word which throws a whole new meaning onto the subject, can only be explained as a God thing.How awesome to think that my life is before the throne, rather than just a passing moment on the continuum.

As I pondered the thought of others "lifeing" me up, I got really excited. I had a friend who prays for me tell me today, "You are a mess!" I told her, but I am God's mess! So I am excited that others are lifeing me up. Please feel free to do so! Especially since I am having to go to the Dr. again tomorrow for a new development! I should have been a doctor.....

2 comments:

  1. You are a doctor, and a nurse and a cook and chief bottle washer and lover and therapist and child of God, and maid and all the other stuff you do, you are a mom. I will LIFE you up in prayer and call me when you get back from the doctor. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're WAY too good of a teacher (and writer) to be a doctor! Our kids are already excited about writing, thanks to you! I'll continue to "life" you up in prayer! -A

    ReplyDelete

Christmas

The Fam

The Fam
The State of Relaxation in Florida

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mover extraordinaire (is that a word?), happily married to a football coach for 31 years. Mother of three amazing children,(one still on the payroll) and one daughter-in-law. Teacher (special education),speaker, presenter, writer. One of my passions is sharing with others to encourage them. Another is chocolate, especially M&Ms.