Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yes, I am alive and well.....tired!

I absolutely cannot believe that October has come and gone, and now November is half over. I have so many thoughts running through my head at all times, (scary, huh?), but don't take the time and sit down to write. How does one get it all done? I've been at a lot of GREAT trainings, presented at a Learning Disabilities conference on ADHD, and spent a lot of time crafting, getting ready for the Pourhouse first annual Craft Fair with Kristy. And going to football games and hosting guests, etc. I love it all, but my 55 year old body ( yes I have joined the AARP ranks , but not the organization) sometimes doesn't keep up with my 25 year old brain. Therein lies the problem.

My profound thought for this morning is how does a dog decide what is the perfect place to do its business? I lovingly took my daughter's dog for a walk this morning so she could sleep in, ( substitute teaching is hard work, plus her foot has been very painful), and I traipsed the mongrel all over the park as she sniffed and squatted, and sniffed and squatted and then decided to move on. Eight times. I'm glad no one was watching her pull me from spot to spot and she searched for the elusive perfect place. She finally assumes the position, I anxiously await the final product, and the collection bag doesn't open. No perforation, no hole, no nothing. Just one solid piece of plastic seamed shut from end to end. Figures. Thankfully I had a spare and all was gathered and we happily trotted home.

Next week I'm sleeping in. Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see you writing again! I was worried!

    Susie Spoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susie! Glad to hear from you- we need to catch up! My email is dawncart@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Christmas

The Fam

The Fam
The State of Relaxation in Florida

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mover extraordinaire (is that a word?), happily married to a football coach for 31 years. Mother of three amazing children,(one still on the payroll) and one daughter-in-law. Teacher (special education),speaker, presenter, writer. One of my passions is sharing with others to encourage them. Another is chocolate, especially M&Ms.