Friday, July 3, 2009

Torch Lake

I am sitting in The Muffin Tin eating a yummy carrot raisin muffin looking at beautiful(the world's 4th most) Torch Lake in Alden, Michigan. My happy place. Well, not this cute shop, but being Up North on a lake. Our family has vacationed in this area for over 20 years, and it has never lost its appeal.We started vacationing here when our 27 year old was 4, and our middle child was 8 months. Our youngest has been here since being in utero!

This is the first time I have ever blogged from a laptop- makes me feel official or something-ha!Sitting here using wireless...

Well,we are off to explore for the day, hopefully a boat ride later in the day and a mini family reunion on my husband's side starting tonight. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas

The Fam

The Fam
The State of Relaxation in Florida

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mover extraordinaire (is that a word?), happily married to a football coach for 31 years. Mother of three amazing children,(one still on the payroll) and one daughter-in-law. Teacher (special education),speaker, presenter, writer. One of my passions is sharing with others to encourage them. Another is chocolate, especially M&Ms.