Friday, July 31, 2009

The Crafting Continues


Got a wonderful surprise call from a dear friend (with whom I used to craft)after she read my blog yesterday. What fun sharing ideas, and catching up on our lives- like we have never been apart. Yesterday, I also had ice tea at McAllister's with another friend I hadn't seen in months,what a blessing! God blessed me richly yesterday with golden friends.

So the mess continues. My husband just gave up yesterday and hid in our bedroom upstairs (we have a nice TV and comfy day bed in our room!) This picture was what started it all. Aren't the girls precious? They met as friends when my daughter attended Toledo for one semester and have kept in touch. One of their past times is crafting , so they made this when they visited together a few weeks ago. As soon as I overcome the technical camera difficulties, I will post more pics of our inventory.

Kit and I are heading to a B&B in Springfield , IL this afternoon, for a little getaway prior to school starting. I have workshops all next week, so this is my last hurrah. We will do the history thing with Lincoln's birthplace, library, etc. No crafting, no blogging, for a few days anyway. Be back Monday! Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

  1. i too was blessed. it was if i was around the corner! I got your moving book and some other stuff from the group study they had here. hope it helps you. love it! i am updating my blog soon. I am so blessed we stay in touch. You bless me! Hope your weekend was sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas

The Fam

The Fam
The State of Relaxation in Florida

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mover extraordinaire (is that a word?), happily married to a football coach for 31 years. Mother of three amazing children,(one still on the payroll) and one daughter-in-law. Teacher (special education),speaker, presenter, writer. One of my passions is sharing with others to encourage them. Another is chocolate, especially M&Ms.