Friday, December 18, 2020

2020

 So here it is the last waning days of this infamous year, and I decide to reflect , choose a new one word, and renew my blogging attempts in order to start writing again. And yes I know that is a horrific run on sentence. Not sure even where to start, so this will suffice that I at least attempted to start writing again. Will set my schedule ( ie, decide what Hallmark movie I will not watch the second time and blog instead ) and start journaling on what I have learned the past three years of retirement and the last nine months of quarantine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas

The Fam

The Fam
The State of Relaxation in Florida

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mover extraordinaire (is that a word?), happily married to a football coach for 31 years. Mother of three amazing children,(one still on the payroll) and one daughter-in-law. Teacher (special education),speaker, presenter, writer. One of my passions is sharing with others to encourage them. Another is chocolate, especially M&Ms.